Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sangria & Fireworks

In celebration of the Victoria Day long weekend, this Sunday just past my housemates and I decided to make mass amounts of fresh Sangria and purchase some fireworks to let of at Christie Pits Park in the evening- because nothing could go wrong with that combination.

I still can't believe that in Canada you can just walk down to your local corner store and buy fireworks- madness, pure madness! It was a lot of fun, but unfortunately I accidentally left my camera at home in the evening, so no firework photo's for you all- dang!








2 comments:

  1. Oh man, looks like so much fun! I wish I could just walk to the corner store and buy some fireworks--sadly that kinda thing doesn't fly here in NYC. Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Wish I could buy fireworks here!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: